Dear friends and partners,
At TRACOE we produce life-sustaining medical devices and therefore have a significant social responsibility. With this in mind, we have taken certain measures and established an emergency plan to not only secure the continuation of the company and the medical care of patients that rely on our products, but to also ensure your own health and safety.
>> We have taken the following internal safety measures:
- Our employees have been instructed to take preventive hygienic measures (thoroughly washing hands, social distancing, avoiding physical contact such as shaking hands, etc.). We have increased and intensified cleaning cycles. Furthermore, we have established thorough protocols for treating suspected corona cases.
>> Our channels of communication remain open:
- We have significantly limited the access of external visitors and kindly ask you to contact us via phone or email. If necessary, please also feel free to reach out to your personal contact.
- In case of indispensable visits, we will verify the necessity and conduct a risk assessment. We are limiting our own (business) travels significantly and will also rely on the communication channels mentioned above.
- Our administration is able to work remotely in case of an emergency, and selected teams have already been working remotely without any disruptions of our daily operation. You will therefore be able to reach out to your point of contact as usual.
>> Our production will remain efficient:
- Our production continues unrestrained, to its full extent, and currently as a multy-shift operation. For one, to minimize the risk of contagion for our employees, and for another, to ensure we meet the increasing demand for our essential medical products. In case of limitations in our domestic production processes we will cooperate with partners in different locations across Germany and other European countries. At this moment we do not anticipate any impairment of our delivery capacity. This applies to our entire portfolio.
- We currently do not expect shortages regarding the supply chains of our preliminary products: Our stock of raw material has been increased, enabling us to act with the necessary flexibility.
- If you should wish to increase your own product stock we can assist you in this matter to the best of our abilities. Please contact our internal sales department for further information.
>> Shipping and logistics will continue uninterrupted:
- We are currently collaborating with different transportation services, and an inhibition of deliveries is not expected at this moment. Our partners have furthermore been instructed to abide by all guidelines regarding social distancing and hygiene. Contacts with other individuals are reduced to a minimum. Your guidelines regarding the acceptance of goods will be respected.
We have taken all necessary steps to guarantee seamless production, to uphold our full offer of services and consultation, and to safeguard well-functioning supply chains. Your requests and orders will be received and processed in the usual manner. We will also keep you updated on any further developments as well as any further measures taken.