In steril package
- inner cannula, fenestrated, with 15 mm connector
- 2 inner cannulas with 15 mm connector
- occlusion cap for fenestrated tubes
- reinsertion tube
- lubricating gel
- perforated obturator
- neck strap
As percutaneous set in REF 888-322
ATTENTION: If a cuffed tube is being used, the cuff must be deflated before a speaking valve or occlusion cap is attached.
The Feature of the TRACOE experc Set twist is the atraumatic inserter of the tubes. At the tip of the twist inserter, there is a folding silicone sleeve that smoothly bridges the gap in diameter between the inserter and the end of the tube.
The atraumatic inserter is accurately adapted to the tube and its size. That prevents the tube from slipping. Once the tube is in the trachea, the inserter is pulled out of the tube. The silicone sleeve flaps back to facilitate its easy removal.
- Dilatation is performed using the Ciaglia one-step technique.
- The atraumatic inserter smooths over the gap in diameter between the end of the tube and the inserter. This minimises the risk of injury when the tracheostomy tube is introduced into the trachea.
- The stop at the proximal end of the tube prevents the inserter from being inserted too far into the tube, which also reduces the risk of injury.
- The separately available P-tubes can also be used for reinsertion and/or for tube change – in combination with a Seldinger guide wire (REF 517, REF 518), if necessary.
TRACOE twist Colour Coding
REF-numbers are marked according to the TRACOE twist colour coding. The colour coding is conspicuously printed on each box. This helps you organise your inventory and quickly and reliably locate the right tube.
The neck flange of a fenestrated cannula has blue writing, the flange of an unfenestrated cannula has green writing.
Spare Inner Cannulas
- TRACOE twist spare inner cannula REF 501, unfenestrated, 3 units, supplied in individual sterile packages
- TRACOE twist spare inner cannula REF 501-X bulk pack, unfenestrated, 10 units, supplied in individual sterile packages
- TRACOE twist spare inner cannula REF 501-XXX bulk pack, unfenestrated, 30 units, supplied in individual sterile packages
- TRACOE twist spare inner cannula REF 506, fenestrated, 3 units, supplied in individual sterile packages
- TRACOE twist inner cannula REF 506-X bulk pack, fenestrated, 10 units supplied in individual sterile packages
- TRACOE twist spare inner cannula REF 401 , fenestrated, with integrated speaking valve, 2 units, supplied in individual sterile packages
- TRACOE modular Occlusion Cap REF 516
Heat/Moisture Exchangers, HME
22 mm Housing Adapter
- TRACOE modular 22 mm Housing Adapter REF 622
For the Cuff Pressure Management
- TRACOE smart Cuffmanager REF 730-5
- TRACOE cuff pressure monitor (cpm) REF 720
- TRACOE cuff pressure monitor sensitive (cpms) REF 721